THE WIND OF HEAVEN IS THAT WHICH BLOWS BETWEEN A HORSE'S EARS. * - Arabian Proverb
*

Captain Suz & Her Beautiful Creatures

Whether you regard the horse with awe or love, it is impossible to escape the sheer power of his presence . . . - Mary Wanless

A lovely horse is always an experience . . . It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. - Beryl Markham

The essential joy of being with horses is that is brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and fire. - Sharon Ralls Lemon

Georgia at 15 - Wildest Dream

Georgia at 15 - Wildest Dream

Frosty at 20 - Poco Feisty Verse

Frosty at 20 - Poco Feisty Verse

Jimmy at 14 - Power Play

Jimmy at 14 - Power Play

Frankie at 19 - S Newton Hammer

Frankie at 19 - S Newton Hammer

Thank you for visiting


My name is Laurie Mefferd & I am a freelance photographer with a passion for everything related to photography.

A diverse background has exposed me to many different types of photography including portraiture, architectural, nature and beyond. What I've found is that as long as there is a camera in my hand I'm happy. Each venue inspires me and presents opportunities to capture what my senses feel when I look through my lens.

Family is very precious to me, and my beautiful daughter whom I love with all my heart has been incredibly supportive and is my inspiration in so many ways.

Please click here to email me about your photography needs.